Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

A shame!

I'mma be honest and not all "MUSTWORSHIP. MUSTLOVE" I didn't enjoy it very much. But I must give you mad props, son, on the way you presented this subject.
It was a creative idea.

Also, considering the reveiws and the underlying meaning of the cartoon itself, I got my own meaning from it.

"Some fans are so devoted, they'll even like shit."
Literally!

Oh well, I'm optimistic about your next 'toon. ^^

The New Guy The New Guy

Hmm

That rocked. You know what you should do?
You should make that into like, a SHOW on Adult Swim. I would so watch it allllll niiiiight loooong.

Slowloft© Slowloft©

LOL

So original. <3
I was getting tired of them commercials that were all like, "tayk Zoloft n u will be all LOLOLLHAPPY like dis beanie dood"
I think this should be put in place. It would cheer up a depressed person way more than an overpriced pill. :]

3d logic 3d logic

I knew it.

I knew I'd played this some where else before, Hyperframe I guess it was called? It's like the same exact game, graphic of the cube and levels. It doesn't matter if "hyperframe is not popular", it was still taken from hyperframe. And that's wrong if you didn't get the original creator's permission.

But, besides that, I like this game. It's fun and a bit challenging and a great way to pass time. I'm not going to give the game itself a low score just because it was taken from somewhere else.