Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

A shame!

I'mma be honest and not all "MUSTWORSHIP. MUSTLOVE" I didn't enjoy it very much. But I must give you mad props, son, on the way you presented this subject.
It was a creative idea.

Also, considering the reveiws and the underlying meaning of the cartoon itself, I got my own meaning from it.

"Some fans are so devoted, they'll even like shit."
Literally!

Oh well, I'm optimistic about your next 'toon. ^^

The New Guy The New Guy

Hmm

That rocked. You know what you should do?
You should make that into like, a SHOW on Adult Swim. I would so watch it allllll niiiiight loooong.

Slowloft© Slowloft©

LOL

So original. <3
I was getting tired of them commercials that were all like, "tayk Zoloft n u will be all LOLOLLHAPPY like dis beanie dood"
I think this should be put in place. It would cheer up a depressed person way more than an overpriced pill. :]

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

FINALLY

And I was just thinking, "There needs to be a decent JTHM cartoon."
Original idea, great drawing and animation, plus it made me giggle.
The song was perfect for JTHM XD
Overall, good job. <3

Space Oddity Space Oddity

Love!

This is so amazing. The song is amazing (and clear, good job on the audio) the graphic style is unique and adorable, and the animation is nice and smooth. I love it! <3

The Madness! The Madness!

Not Bad.

I liked the fact that it had sound. Not just music, but sound effects as well. Maybe in the future you could build upon the characters and make them more detailed. The animation was pretty smooth. Your work has alot of potential. :D

hunterkiller77 responds:

yup, i decided i'd work with stick figures before i started using actual drawn characters. very glad you liked it, thanx for the review

BananaPwn!!1! BananaPwn!!1!

Spiffy. :D

Pretty good.

Well, it was a relief from all the crap I've been seeing lately.

A widow called Jane A widow called Jane

Hmm...

It does have potential. It would've been nice if there was a bit more animation to it. The sound was pretty clear, and the characters were well drawn.

Bodie responds:

Thanks, i have started Jane: Epsisode II already and its coming along quite nicely. It also has better drawn pictures and actually some decent animation. I have to admit... this one did seem like it could have been made it powerpoint.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Wicked! &gt;:D

I never saw the other ones.
This is really good though. :D

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Awesome!!

I mean, wow. Smooth animation, good music, solid plot line, and it's just so darn cute! <3